Science and technology events are not only a good way to bring like-minded people together, but also a great approach to quench your thirst for learning and advancement. In some instances, some events even have sponsors that can offer career advancement for the deserving attendees. Science events also help boost morale, show the latest trends, and learn from high-caliber speakers. If you’re interested to organize an event like this, you should see the tips below.
Everything in Place
- Because this is a science tech event, make sure that you will rent advanced technology equipment. This is not only to impress attendees but also to ensure that the exhibits and the presentations will go smoothly as intended.
- In line with this, make sure to set up high-quality audio-visuals, LEDs, and LCDs. For LED, you can consider having an LED wall so more people can view the media projected through the screen.
- As for speakers, go for those who are very much willing to embrace new IT technologies. These are the people who can talk about tech-related topics more comfortably. You can start scouring through large companies and universities for potential speakers who can talk about the industry well.
- Even if you are not stuck in a financial rut, getting some sponsors to back you up during the event is helpful. Aside from lending you a helping hand financially, they are good resource people who can provide you with insights on how you can make your event even better.
- Aside from product launches, setting up booths of recent scientific discoveries in the venue can help them further promote their brand alongside yours.
- Marketing and advertising have to be the core of any science event there is! Without these two, the promotion would be really difficult. On top of that, you will have a hard time increasing the number of potential attendees.
- Prepare merchandise items that are not only cute but also useful regardless of who will receive them. Aside from serving as a souvenir of your event, the giveaways can double as tools that can help promote your brand further. Some merchandise that you may want to consider include goodies, water cans, hats, and t-shirts.
- Science-related events are a bit trickier to handle than the conventional events. You need to be up to date on what startups can get from the recent innovations that will be presented at the event.
- Aside from startups, make the event comprehensive for learners by having exhibits, demonstrations, and lectures as well.
- You can make the event even more helpful for everyone by closing in on a specific science and tech topic that the occasion will revolve around.
Also published on Medium.
- Watch the magical Scottish drummers known as Clanadonia playing
- The DJ that makes your crowd go wild and react. Rhianne Saunders @DJ Reaact
- The 3 things you need to know when choosing the best vendors for your event
- The future of event planning: 3 things you need to know
- How to Make Your Event Venue Unforgettable for Guests